Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'll give this a try...

I am putting some of the final touches on my version of Skill Based Assessment and will be sharing the process with you.  Things are kind of crazy for me right now as I am juggling my ever so busy teaching workload with the added tasks of being an assistant coach for my son's high school baseball team.  Top that off with being the "commissioner" of our communities youth baseball program and you realize there just isn't enough time in a single day to do all that you want/need to do.

My first post...which should be up later this week, will be about the creation of my "skills" list for Algebra 2.  This was seemingly going to be an easy task but now that I am in the third trimester of the school year I have found my self revising the list more often.  As you follow my posts keep in mind that this is a work in progress and the nature of everything is tailored to how things occur in my classroom.  Your environment is certainly different than mine to some degree.  Please feel free to comment (I tend to take constructive criticism quite well).

No comments:

Post a Comment