Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wednesday's Review

How big is  1 trillion?  How many millions are in a trillion?  This was our class opening discussion.  Only about 1 in 5 adults can answer this correctly.  How did your parent's answer it?

My classes got their textbooks today! I could tell they were totally thrilled.  I even gave my Algebra 2 classes some homework to do.  To top that I made my Enriched Geometry students take notes.

OK, so here is what we talked about.  In EG we looked at the essentials of Geometry which include trhee undefined terms, POINT, LINE, and PLANE.  We had very good class discussions and many students offered their inputs and ideas...GREAT WORK!

Algebra 2 students did a quick review discussion on number sense including the system of real numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment